I’m so glad this week is over! Tomorrow we had planned to go hiking in Brown County but its been raining a lot and it’ll probably be muddy. I already promised Boomer that we would do something fun so now I have to think of something. I’m getting sick of Squirrel Park but i’m sure she’s not.
Been busting my arse these past few weeks and it’s really starting to show. I’m just holding onto fat around my hips and it’s driving me CRAZY! I know it will go but is 3 weeks enough time? As mentioned my butt is big and that is okay with me but come on love handles BE GONE!!
I also need to start getting thing ready like:
- Do I have enough Protan and Jan Tana left over?
- Where are my earrings and bracelet?
- Does my suit still fit and how do I get it unknotted?
- Music burned(you’re going to love what i’ve chosen)
- Will my toenails grow out enough for a pedicure?
- After show outfit
- What to eat afterwards
Okay that’s enough crazy thoughts for now.
Good luck to all competing tomorrow! Enjoy it and cherish every moment!
- Posted in: Uncategorized