Morgan from Caution: Redhead Running awarded me with this bad boy:
To accept this award, I am suppose to list 7 traits about myself and then pass the award onto 7 other bloggers who deserve recognition for the personality they share through their blog.
- When I scramble my egg whites I don’t cook them all the way. I remember my Great Aunt Linda making them for me this way when she would babysit me and my sister. Some things never change.
- I cannot stand Barefoot Contessa. Her monotonous voice KILLS me. I get the chills just thinking about it.
- I use to take Jazzercise class with my aunt when I was 10 years old. Good habits stick when you’re young. To bad afterwards we’d go and eat burritos.
- My favorite all time book is called Super Pickle.
- My husband just appled for a job in Lake Mary Florida…seriously just got that email. I really don’t know if I could leave my family up here.
- My 15 year high school reunion is this year…has it been that long?
- I have a ton of shoe boxes that I keep all my receipts in. I mean who really needs their Target receipts dated back to 2000?
- Blood Sweat and Heels (Barb)
- Wanted: Real Food ( Danielle)
- Stacey Runs
- Whit’s Getting Fit
- A Work In Progress (Angela)
- Nerd Girl
- Keeping Fit (Cathy)
- Posted in: Awards