Honest Scrap Award
The lean and mean Alyson tagged me for the Honest Scrap Award which asks me to divulge 10 Truths then tag 7 more bloggers who I think will be 100% truthful. I suck at these but i’ll try and make them interesting.
- I played with Barbies until I was 14. Back then we didn’t have computers and cell phones.
- I love the smell of my dogs feet. They smell like corn chips.
- Nothing is off topic with me. If you start a coversation about something gross i’ll one up ya.
- I don’t wear a bra. I really don’t feel the need for one.
- I watched She Devil the other day. It’s one of my favorite movies.
- Gavin Rossdale’s singing gives me goosebumps in all the right places.
- I hate when redheads wear pink. Sorry girls, it just doesn’t look right. Strawberry shortcake anyone? Wow, that sounds good right now.
- I use to want my name to be Roxanne.
- My waist went from 23″ to 26″ in 1 day 🙂
- I know proper grammar I just choose not to use it.
Fit Lizzio (thought of you when I saw the Samsonite store)
- Posted in: Uncategorized