Beautiful Blogger Award and the rest of my day
April from Foods of April nominated me for this award. Thanks Ape 😉
So, in Beautiful Blogger tradition, I will share 7 things about myself and then pass the award on to 7 other Beautiful Bloggers!
1. I weighed 5lbs 14ozs when I was born.
2. The picture below is the ONLY time I didn’t care about having a double chin.
3. My favorite book is Super Pickle.
4. I still get Barbie Dolls for Christmas.
5. I have been unemployed for 9 months now.
6. Mike gave me a calendar titled pooped puppies. It is puppies sleeping, so cute!
7. I hate sleeping past 7a. I also hate staying up past 10p 😀
Now I nominate:
Boomer and I ran errands this morning. Of course I had to make a stop at the Nature’s Cupboard.
I finally found some pumpkin. I typically do Libby’s because it’s cheaper but I was desperate. You know what? Organic pumpkin tastes better! I also found almond cheese. I opted for the Jalapeno kind. Thanks to Kelly for letting me know about this!
When I got home I needed a stiff drink.
See the fermented goodness floating?
Since I finally found pumpkin I made April’s dark chocolate muffins! OMG! They were so good. I put one in my PWO protein ice cream…mmmm….it was like Ben and Jerry’s Fudge Brownie ice cream 😀
Wow, stressful day i’ve had huh? I really need a job. Maybe i’ll get serious after our cruise 🙂
Any plans for NYE? I think we may just hang out here and watch movies. PARTY ANIMALS!!