I still can’t find pumpkin anywhere. I’m going through withdrawals.
HUGE snowstorm here in Indiana. My weight was 122 this morning WTF??? I think it could be from the sodium in the salmon packet I ate yesterday.
I did Cathe’s Kickbox workout from her CTXpress series this morning. It was fun. Later today will be bis/tris.
I‘ve discovered a new protein powder. Yes, I discovered it. No one has known about this until I found it. I’m only kidding. Seriously though this stuff rocks! It is made with Stevia also…BONUS! Here are the flavors i’ve tried.
- Cinnamon Bun – ordered 2 lb tub
- Rocky Road – sample, buttery mmm….
- Chocolate – taste great! (sample)
- Vanilla – actually liked it for vanilla (sample)
- Vanilla Ice Cream – nothing to brag about (sample)
- Strawberry Banana – put this in my oats YUM! (sample)
- Chocolate Mint – 2 lb tub, so good made into ice cream!
- Cake Batter – you know this is good plus no sucralose!
Thanks for the samples MGN! I am an active member of a forum where me and some other fitness guys and gals talk back and forth. I’ve got them hooked as well. They said peanut butter is amazing so now I must buy some 🙂 We are buying the place out. You can get it HERE. It’s great to bake with as well.
Mike has been shoveling the driveway for an hour and still isn’t finished….poor guy.
Did you get snow?