ROY G BIV
Man, i’ve been running around like crazy this morning. I started off with 30 mins on the treadmill, ate breakfast, went to Whole Foods, Target, came home did dishes and then walked Boomer. I have a teeth cleaning at 12:50p in Greenwood so i’m going to be heading south today. Afterwards i’m going to hit Amy up for a walk. Amy if you’re reading this want to walk later? I’ll text ya. Then i’m going to visit mom and we’re going to go eat at my sister’s work and visit her. I have to make my trip worthwhile. I don’t want to change dentists. Dr. Jansen has been my dentist since i’ve had teeth.
Vegetables, taste the rainbow. Or is that Starburst? Where is the blue, indigo and violet?
There it is!!!
Don’t forget the Strawesome giveaway!!! Click HERE to enter!!
From their website:
Why Reusable Straws?
- Concern about plastic usage is at an all-time high. Glass drinking straws are one way to limit your exposure to toxins from plastics.
- If you use straws a lot think about how many plastic straws you throw in to a landfill every year. Including the instances you dine out at restaurants this number can be astronomical! Being green has never been so easy. Replace your disposable plastic straw with a glass straw and you can help save our planet from destruction.
- Not only is it fun to drink from a glass straw but studies have shown that drinking from something more substantial than plastic may help you lose weight. The feeling of glass on your lips will help you lose weight on your hips!
- Strive to consume more water? Make it fun with a glass straw.
- Want to help your kids eat more fruits & vegetables? Make it fun with a green smoothie and a glass straw.
- Want a gift for the person who has everything? We bet they don’t have this! Buy them a personalized glass straw from Strawesome.
- Strawesome also provides drinking straws for special occasions like bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, or corporate gifts.
- Become their fan on FACEBOOK. Just click become a fan in the upper right hand corner.
- Blog about my giveaway and reply again and let me know you’ve done so.
- Let me know what you will drink with your glass straws.
I’m enjoying green tea with mine.