Good bye Shady
As I was taking this picture in our backyard:
This was happening in our front yard:
Good bye old Shady.
I was sad and then I saw the news this morning:
- 2 year old from Arizona found dead
- Father and 3 children die from a drunk driving accident(mom left alone)
- Then there was my sister’s flood and what happened to her neighbor https://redhead75.wordpress.com/2008/06/13/the-aftermath/
- 3 year old dies after 4 year old found gun in home
- Mike and April’s tree gets blown over
- My BFF from college’s dad is slowly dying of cancer
Yeah, it’s JUST a tree. It CAN be replaced. This is the 4th tree that has fallen in our neighborhood since we’ve been here in May. Stupid Bradford Pears….live and learn. Now i’m excited about finding a new tree with LOTS of colors!!!!!
Turning a negative into a positive…thanks Angela!! 😀
Tell me something bad that’s happened to you in the past that seems like nothing now.