Do you ever have one of those days?
THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO END! Yesterday was one of those days. Mike and I hung out the entire day and it was great.
The weather was gorgeous which almost made us not want to go to a 3 hour movie but we didn’t derail our plans. Here is how the day went.
- Up at 5a…?? I guess it’s good my interal clock is working again
- 6a ate my oatmeal sandwich
- walked Boomer
- 7a made Mike a breakfast pizza
- 8a went to SuperTarget 🙂
- we ran some errands, bank, Kroger, butcher shop, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond
- washed our cars
- went and saw Inception
- grilled out
- watched Dick(the movie 😉 )
- 930p we’re getting tired but said we didn’t want the day to end
- tried watching 48 hours and fell asleep on the couch
It was awesome. Some may say boring but we loved it and that’s all that matters.
Today is prep day. I like to cook chicken, egg white muffins and get my meals ready for easy grab and go days.
Can you tell which one I put baking powder and cream of tartar in? I ate that one. At Bed, Bath and Beyond I bought this and LOVE it!
If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be? Blender, washer, and coffee maker 🙂