Hey people! I lost 1.4 lbs this week. I just wish that would continue but slow and steady wins the race for long term results right?
Here are some of my favorite things at the moment:
- My NEW treadmill. Yes, I returned the Sole. The speed transtions were ridiculously slow. I exchanged it for this bad boy! NordicTrack C900
2. My new Keurig! It’s not the same as an Americano from Starbucks but i’m once again enjoying my morning coffee.
3. Beauty Fit Beauty Bum. This stuff is awesome! You can really feel it working and your skin tightening. I have red bum after I use it but I know that’s a good thing! My “cottage cheese” has really diminished and I thank this product. They have a lot more things to look at and try on their website so check it out! I love reading through their testimonals. Click on the red letters!!
(disregard the old lady knees..I will be 36 this weekend)
4. Speaking of bums. Bombshell Fitness ROCKS!! The workouts are not monotonous and neither is the food. Things change every 4 weeks and that keeps the fire going!!
5. Reading. Mike and I have been into reading books lately. We joke that we are getting old LOL! My favorite authors are Dean Koontz and Mary Higgins Clark.
Who are your favorite authors?