I’m starting the 21 Day Sugar Detox Diet on Oct 1st. I am ready to feel the energy and hopefully more positive results.
Do you experience…
- sugar or carb cravings? – hmmmm…not yet ha ha
- energy spikes and dips throughout the day? – yes
- fatigue, lethargy, depression or anxiety? – yes
- brain fog or cloudy thinking/trouble concentrating? – yes
- hunger that goes from mild to intense very quickly? – i’m good at tuning it out
People say “But April, you don’t eat any sugar”. I kind of do. I live off of protein powder. I love it! I also use low carb ketchup sometimes and sugar free jellies. Sure these things are “sugar free” but it’s fake sugar and not good for you. I even started using sugar free creamer again.
I’ve been reading about the detox and the thing I’m most excited about is cooking again. I need to find my food processor first.
After I purchased the diet it told me to wait to start until Oct 1st. I will get emails to support me along my way.
This shouldn’t be hard for me. The hardest is eating real food and not eating oats for breakfast. There are MANY other things to choose from. There are 3 levels and if you’ve never done the detox it recommends you start at level 1 so this is what I’ll do.
I don’t think I’m going to weigh. I may take pictures to see if I see a change or just go by the weigh I’m feeling.
So i’ll try and let you know how it’s going!