Facts about me:
- I have had every bone in my body broken and have died twice in my life.
- I have a younger sister and I could NOT imagine life without her even though I told mom and dad to take her back when she was born.
- I was recently laid off after working the same job for 12 years. Now i’m trying to decide what I want to do when I grow up.
- I have worked out and obsessed with weight since I was 12 years old.
- I have my Associates in Business and Travel and Hospitality…thanks 9/11.
- I HATE watermelon!
- I met my husband in a club…we’ve been married almost 10 year 8/7/99
- I am NOT a runner yet I do at least 6 miles a day
Before and After
Funny thing, on the right I was so happy that I had lost 11 lbs. I weighed 122 lbs in that pic. Now if you look below in the brown bikini I weighed about the same. Amazing what the body looks like at the same weight when you are eating correctly and are training and molding your body.
This is what I mean about comp body and regular body and finding a happy median
I’m a little heavier in that pic than I want to be but i’m not disappointed. Weight is 121, overall goal is to be between 113~115 lbs. I’m 5’3 in case you’re worried about that weight 😉
As of April 2011 I joined the amazing Bombshell Team. I’ve enjoyed EVERY second of it!!